If you are already running your business then we assume that you have an accountant and you probably feel that you are getting the best possible value for money services available in the market?
If you have answered "Yes" to this question..... then let us do a quick test, shall we?
Can you also confidently say "Yes" to all of the following?
My accountant currently provides me with following….
- Face to face meetings atleast 4 times a year to discuss my business affairs and gives me unlimited support to address all my questions / queries regarding my accounts every time I contact him/her.
- Provide quarterly management Information pack with financial commentary which helps me understand my business key performance indicators/ drivers.
- Provide Quarterly business & financial review meeting to discuss how business is performing and helps me to make better business decision.
- Provides proactive Tax saving advice on regular basis and really explains the consequences of my every business decision I make
- My accountant’s fee is genuinely all inclusive fixed fee and includes dealing with HMRC Tax queries and investigations at no extra cost.
- My accountant is available to speak to me every time I need to ask a question (including weekends)
- My accountant genuinely cares about the growth of my business and provides proactive best practice advice on all aspect of my business activities time and time again.
Let us not go any further, if you have managed to answer "YES"
to all the above question then STOP here and read no further as you probably have already found the competent accountant who is doing his/ her job as expected. If you are still reading this then, you are probably not getting the level of service from your current accountant and if this is the case then it is time to "CHANGE"
The good news is that it's a very simple process to change accountant, perhaps rather easier than you may have thought. REMEMBER… all accountants are not same and we pride ourself to be different.
So if you are a ambitious business owner who really want to grow then I am confident that you will love to take out 90 minutes of your time to meet with us.
However, we don’t work with just anyone. Our number of years in practice has taught us a valuable lesson – we only work with ambitious owners who want to build a better business.
If that’s you then you’re going to get a huge amount of value from meeting with us. Yes we offer a ‘FREE No-Obligation Meeting’ just like every other accountant in the UK, but OUR MEETINGS ARE VERY DIFFERENT. In fact, here’s why you should take the time out of your busy schedule to come and meet with us instead of anyone else...
- POWERFUL FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS: After learning more about your business we’ll be able to give you powerful solutions to your most pressing financial challenges (cash flow, cost management, profitability, etc.)
- 3 PROVEN BUSINESS STRATEGIES: We’ll also give you 3 proven but little-known and easy-to-apply business strategies that right now will add hundreds of pounds (even thousands) to your business
- FREE COPY OF OUR BOOK: We’ll give you a FREE copy of our highly sought-after book titled ‘Why Businesses STOP Growing & What You Can Do About It (worth £30.00)
- GUARANTEED GREAT MEETING: And finally, if at the end of the meeting you don’t think it was one of the best, most inspiring and educational meetings you’ve ever had, we’ll give you a cheque for £100 made out to your favourite charity. That’s how confident we are that you’ll be delighted you took the time to meet with us.
I hope that given you a feel as to what we are about. All you have to do to arrange your meeting is fill up the form on right hand side of this page or
phone us on 0208 931 0165. I look forward to meeting you soon.
So go ahead. Request your FREE meeting today. If you're still undecided, watch this video first and then enter your details in the form on the right of the page, or phone us direct on 02089310165.
If you are not ready yet then fill in your details below to receive FREE Copy of Our Exclusive Report which will save you £'000