At APJ Accountancy Limited we specialise in business start-ups. We can provide effective solutions for your business proposition by working proactively with you, taking your ideas and helping you to develop them into a thriving business.
Having the enterprise and commitment to see your business idea through is just the first stage of starting your new business. We can help with the pertinent issues and questions you may have as your new business starts to take shape.
These can be:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Setting up bank accounts and establishing a good working relationship with your bank.
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to test the financial viability of your proposition.
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue and Customs and advice on optimum share allocation if you choose to set up Limited Company.
- Undertaking company secretarial duties
Our personal approach means that we can be used as a sounding board for new ideas during the critical first 12 months, saving time and unnecessary costs, and during the early years we can provide you with a broad range of support services through both our accounting services and general practice departments.